Prize Draws Terms and Conditions
2. Employees or agencies of Liftshare.com Ltd and their client organisations, their group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draws may not enter the Prize Draws.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draws shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. Your names and email addresses will be used for the purposes of identifying a winner/s of the prize draws and will be shared with the organisation of the Liftshare member/s and winner/s in question.
5. To enter the Prize Draws, you must either/both:
I. Create an account on your organisation’s Liftshare platform and post a journey as a driver, passenger, or both. This must take place during the live webinar session of your choice which takes place on either a Tuesday or Thursday at 10am or 2pm during the month of activities chosen by your organisation.
II. Find a match and form a Liftshare team with another member on your organisation’s Liftshare platform during your organisation’s month of choice and during the week your live webinar of choice takes place.
6. To enter the Prize Draws, no purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draws, or wish to be excluded from the prize draws, please e-mail Liftshare.com Ltd at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Commute Back Better Prize Draws" in the subject line.
7. Only one entry is permitted for both Prize Draws. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8. Liftshare.com Ltd accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Liftshare.com Ltd.
9. The closing date of Prize Draw 5.I. is at the end of each live webinar at the time and day the live webinar takes place and within the month of activities chosen by their organisation. Entries received outside of this, and activity for Prize Draw 5.I. will not be considered. The closing date of Prize Draw 5.II. is at the end of the week they attended the live webinar and within the month of activities chosen by their organisation. Entries received outside of this, and activity for Prize Draw 5.II. will not be considered.
10. One winner for Prize Draw 5.I. and 5.II. will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draws will be performed by a member of Liftshare.com Ltd.’s campaigns team. The draw for Prize Draw 5.I. will be at the end of each live webinar at the time and day the live webinar takes place and within the month of activities chosen by their organisation. The draw for Prize Draw 5.II. will be at the end of the week they attended the live webinar and within the month of activities chosen by their organisation.
11. The winner of Prize Draw 5.I. will receive a £15.00 Amazon Gift Card by post or email. The winner of Prize Draw 5.II. will win a £100 Amazon Gift Card by post or email. Delivery preferences will be confirmed directly with the winner of each Prize Draw in advance of delivery.
12. Liftshare.com Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
13. The winner for Prize Draw 5.I will be notified by email on the same day they attended their live webinar of choice. The winner of Prize Draw 5.II will be notified by email at the end of the week they attended their live webinar of choice. All winners, once notified, will need to decide if they want their prize to be delivered via post or email. If a winner does not respond to Liftshare.com Ltd within 7 days of being notified by Liftshare.com Ltd, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Liftshare.com Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to the notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Liftshare.com Ltd shall be entitled to select another winner.
14. The prizes will be sent to the winners by Liftshare.com Ltd by their delivery method of choice, either email or post.
15. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Liftshare.com Ltd retains the right to substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event the original prizes offered are not available.
19. Liftshare.com Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw/s or accepting the prize/s. Liftshare.com Ltd further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw/s. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Liftshare.com Ltd for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Liftshare.com Ltd reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, these Prize Draws with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Liftshare.com Ltd in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Liftshare.com Ltd shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draws will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draws submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Liftshare.com Ltd, 4 Duke Street, Norwich NR3 3AJ.