Why work for us?
Our staff are not just important to our business, our staff ARE our business. We encourage involvement, commitment and enthusiasm to ensure our success. We are building a culture whereby our employees are happy as well as emotionally and psychologically committed to their roles. Our mission to ensure that everyone has someone to share a journey with (thereby saving everyone money, getting them to work, saving the planet, and making friends!) gives every role purpose and makes our jobs extremely worthwhile.
Benefits and Perks
Liftshare offers extensive benefits to its employees:
- Flexible Working Hours & Flexi time -
- Hybrid working -
- Colleague referral scheme -
- Quarterly Performance Appraisals with associated bonus scheme -
- Generous annual leave accrual programme on top of a basic 32 days per annum -
- Employee of the month and year, Peer to peer WOW recognition programme -
- Healthcare Plan and Pension scheme -
- Cyclescheme and Well Being incentives -
- Personal Development Plans for all to include training, coaching and mentoring -
- Discount Rail Cards (for qualifying staff) -
- Social outings and gatherings
Award Winning Employer
In August 2018 we were overjoyed to learn that we had won the Regional Best Employer with the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce.
In October 2018 we were accredited the prestigious Platinum Eastern Region Best Employer Award.
In November 2018 we were proud to be finalists in the British Chamber of Commerce National Best Employer Award and were awarded the national runner up.
Come and join the Liftshare family
If you are passionate about helping to save the world and would like to join an enthusiastic, fun-loving team then please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org, outlining the special skills you would bring to the table. We are always on the lookout for positive, can-do attitudes with a penchant to excel at all they do.
If you can’t find a suitable position on our list of current vacancies, don’t worry we still want to hear from you! Send your CV in or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter for the latest opportunities.
Please note – Strictly No Recruitment Agencies